Friday, March 22, 2013

Opening My New Books!!!!!!!!

I know I already made a post today, but I was so, so, excited when I received my package in the mail! I could hardly wait to make a post about it:D

   I ordered it from CBD.
     
   It is.......... The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings boxed set!!!!!

   Here is a video of me opening it!

   I love the books! I've already read the Hobbit, but am glad to have it in my collection!

  I got these books for only $20.49!!! They've raised the price to $23 now, but that is still a great deal!


  I totally recommend this set of books! They are mass market paperback, but still seem pretty sturdy!

 
   Well, I hope you enjoyed this little peek inside the boxed set of books. If you want to see a full review, comment down below and I will make one! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment