Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Game Review: Kingdoms of Middle-Earth

                I saw this game in the App Store and decided to get it, since it is free.
                                I chose to be with the Elves instead of Drawves.

                   The beginning of the game is rather slow, as in, not much happens.

 One thing I don't like, is if you touch build a home, it builds it, while you sit and watch. It's rather boring, in my opinion. But I'm only in level 3, and don't know what I'm supposed to do, so I might change my mind if I get to any of the upper levels.

It's a good game, good graphics and all, but not much happens. But it is a 'free' game, so what can you expect. Another thing, the ydon't tell you that you have to pay to get more Mithrill.

Maybe after a while I'll get used to it and have more fun!

                                                      I'm giving this game 3.5 stars.
                                   Any thoughts on the game? Comment down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment