Monday, March 25, 2013

Movie Review: The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

I was blessed to be able to rent this movie yesterday! I've been so excited all weekend long! First I'll tell you all of my favorite characters:

My favorite was of course Bilbo Baggins! He's so awesome! Martin Freeman portayed him perfectly! The way he moved, his facial expressions, and the way he talked. It was 100% Bilbo!


My favorite dwarf is a tie between Ori and Bofur. Ori had a slingshot for a weapon, and I felt sorry for him when he tried to kill a warg with it and all the Orc did was laugh at him. Bofur was funny. I also like his accent.

But let's see, I forgot one dwarf. Kili :D He had a bow and arrows, and was very cool with them!

Now on to the review:D

I loved this movie so much! It was incredible! I liked how at the beginning Frodo had his little appearance! And how he said he was going to surprise Gandalf, when he arrived! Which is where The Fellowship of the Ring starts at.

My favorite scene in the movie would probably be Riddles in the Dark. It was amazing! They fit a lot of the same riddles in it from the book. I think Martin Freeman acted exceptionally well in this scene. Exactly how I thought Bilbo would act!

I do wish the Flies and Spiders scene was in this movie, but I guess I will have to wait for the next one to see that:)

It was really cool how the movie ended with Smaug's eye opening. Making you sit on the edge of your seat for a year.

I know I'll be going to see the next two in 3D!

What do you think of the movie? Tell me in the comments below!
'Til next time,
Your average girl who is obsessed with the Hobbit (aka Hannah)

No comments:

Post a Comment