Friday, March 29, 2013

Decorating Easter Eggs!

So, today we decorated Easter eggs! It was so much fun! I had a glitter egg kit and they turned out really pretty! Here are a few pics:
Here are the eggs before!

The Drying Tray:)


And the coloring cups!

 
    

The paper towel that I used to wipe my egg dipper on! It just looked pretty and colorful!

 



The stickers that would soon be glittery!


Messy work!


Some of my eggs!





My favorite egg!





All of my eggs!
I hope you all have a wonderful Resurrection Sunday! And remember, it's not about the eggs, or the baskets, it's about what Jesus did for us! He was crucified 2000 years ago, to save us from eternal death!


Until next time,
Hannah



1 comment:

  1. I love coloring eggs!

    *Lindsay*
    www.storiesbylindsay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete