Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy Easter!

   I know this post is a little overdue, but better late than never!

   I hope you all had a wonderful Easter! I know I did! Getting to wear my favorite skirt and celebrating Christ's Resurrection was so much fun! I thought I would share with you all, what I got in my Easter basket:D
 First of all, I got some Sour Patch Kids, a vanilla bunny (I don't like the chocolate ones), some Mini M&M's, a Cadbury Egg, and a Hershey's Marshmallow Egg, Hubba Bubba Bubble Tape, and a blueberry Ring Pop!


I also received the Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring movie! It was a complete surprise!

And I also got a Hobbit poster! I secretly knew about this, but my parents didn't know, until they gave it to me! ;)

Isn't it awesome!
                                        A close-up of Kili, my favorite dwarf;)

                                               And a close-up of Bilbo!
   What did you get in your Easter basket? Comment below and tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment